• Telmo Rodriguez is one of the top 10 wine producers of Spain.
• He is regarded as the ‘Driving Winemaker’. He makes wines in all the top appellations of Northern Spain, driving between his vineyards in Rioja, Ribera del Duero, Toro, Rueda and Cigales. He does not make large volumes of wine, rather concentrating on making the very best of quality that Spain has to offer.
• Telmo Rodriguez epitomizes this Spanish ability to produce great iconic quality on the one hand and deliver incredible quality at the entry price point as well.
• The grapes are all from the D.O. from the villages of Sotillo de la Ribera, Rao, Fuentecen, Fuentemolinos and Pardilla;
• 16,400 bottles production, it’s a boutique wine for the On-premise exclusively.