• Proprietor Jean Guyon realized his dream of owning a vineyard in the Medoc when he purchased Chateau Rollan de By in 1989.
• Today Chateau Rollan de By is one of the greatest ambassadors of the wines of France
• Jean Guyon has been doing a terrific job with all of his estates in the northern Medoc, including Tour Seran, Haut-Condissas, Greysac and more recently, La Clare.
• The 2011 Rollan de By is a blend of 70% Merlot, 10% Cabernet Sauvignon, 10% Cabernet Franc and 10% Petit Verdot. Of nearly classified growth quality, it boasts attractive cedary, spicy, licorice, black currant and tobacco leaf notes along with a medium body.
• Domaines Rollan de By was Winemaker of the Year by France’s top wine critics, Bettane & Desseauve