Please read this Policy before using or submitting any personal information on this website. This Policy is incorporated within, and should be read along with the Terms and Conditions. By using this site and its services, you agree to the manner in which we collect and use your data.
Information Collected By Us
The order-form you submit from this website will contain some Personally Identifiable Information (PII) about you, such as but not limited to your full name, address and contact details or any other necessary information. Our website may contain links to other websites. Sonarys is not responsible for the privacy practices of such websites which it does not own, manage or control. The site and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone’s past visits to the site.
Our website permits you to make payments using our secure payment gateway. We may store your financial information or any details mentioned on your credit or debit card or other payment instrument that is required for a successful transaction. We will at never store your security code or CVV number in our site or payment gateway.
Non-Personally Identifiable Information (Non-PII) is aggregate information, demographic information, IP addresses or any other information that does not reveal your specific identity. We and our third-party service providers may collect your Non-PII, including information about the device you are using in accessing and/or using the site. We and our third party service providers may also aggregate PII in a manner such that the end-product does not uniquely identify you or any user of the site.
Your IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to the computer device you are using by your Internet Service Provider (ISP). An IP is identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever a user visits the site, along with the time of the visit and the page(s) that were visited. Collecting IP is standard practice on the internet. When you use this website from a smartphone or other mobile device(s), we may automatically collect the device type, advertising ID, location and other similar mobile device data.
How We May Use Your Information
Sonarys does not trade, share, rent, lease or sell any of your Personally Identifiable Information to third parties. Your information will be shared only if government – mandated regulatory agencies request for the same.
We may use your information:
- To communicate with you, for instance, send you changes to our Terms, conditions and Polices, or inform you about products, or suggest other products based on your previous orders;
- To fulfil your purchase;
- To screen our orders for potential risk or fraud, or resolve problems with our website to ensure an uninterrupted service;
- To administer our relationship with you, comply with any statutory or regulatory requirement, to monitor your use of our services for the purposes of ensuring compliance with our user rules;
- For internal business purposes, such as data analytics, reporting, audits, enhancing our website and services, identifying usage trends;
- To engage with you through online surveys to enhance your experience on the website or provide you with personalised features on the site.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We share you’re your PII with third-parties:
- Such as business associates and partners to get in touch with you when necessary to provide the service requested by you, for instance, the retailer or retailers stocking the products or for payment processing;
- To identify you to anyone to whom you are communicating with on this website;
- To operate and administer your wallet for providing the service requested by you;
- For instance, an affiliate, or subsidiary in the event of any reorganisation, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock, in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceeding;
- In case you violate any of our Terms and Conditions.
We will not share your financial information for any other purpose other than to complete a transaction with you
You may unsubscribe from our emails by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ link located at the bottom of the email.
Third Party Content
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of twenty-five.
This website has been built for the sole purpose of providing a service and does not advertise or promote the consumption of alcohol.
For more information about our privacy practices, have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at [insert email ID] or by mail using the details provided below:
95 Mittal Chambers,